Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Poll

I would just like to point out that our Minister of Polling has come out of hiding and has posted a new poll. I know, I know, for a Minister he's pretty much a slacker. You're thinking I should have let him go a long time ago and found myself a new minister. But he's the one who makes money, so I have to let him stay and keep his ministerial position. Nepotism, folks, what can you do. In any case, make sure to vote, even if you don't comment!

Risa was of the opinion that Dadz should receive 1,000 New Poofahs for joining. I thought about it for a while, and then realized it wouldn't be fair to award poofahs only to Dadz for joining. But if everyone who joined received 1,000 NPs, the New Poofah would be devalued and our homes wouldn't be worth anything. Or something. But, I did realize something. A while ago I offered poofahs to anyone who could get Dadz to join as a Loyal Reader. So it just hit me - I get those poofahs! Whoo-hoo! My first ones! (What, you thought I secretly doled out poofahs to myself when no one's looking, the way I do with the Jelly Bellies Donny brought back from America? I have more integrity than that, people! Shame on you!)

I would also like to take this moment to welcome Loyal Reader #20 - Cheryl! Thanks for (finally) joining!

No comments: