Friday, January 7, 2011

My Hero

I know I'm not such a link-y blogger (although "Linky Bloggers" would be a great name for a rock band...which is a hint as to the subject of this blog post.....)

....however, on Facebook, Loyal Reader Isobel posted a link to Dave Barry's Year in Review, which of course I immediately read. And I now share it with you. Consider it a Shabbat present. And don't say we never gave you anything.

In deference to my hero, there will be no jokes in this blog. You wouldn't try to out-dvar Torah a rabbi. Or out-"Cars" Yaakov (I'm not sure what that even means, but trust me, you wouldn't want to do it.) So we will not try to out-humor the Master of Funny. I'm serious. Don't even smile. Stop it. Stop it right now! Momz, I can see you. Stop laughing!

Okay we'll have to sign off now before things get too out of control. Shabbat Shalom.

No comments: