Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Has anyone seen my see-phone?

Sharp-eyed readers noticed we stated previously that we received "most" of our faucet order. And these sharp-eyed readers have been asking, nay, pleading with me to find out what happened to the rest of it. (Well, that is technically a lie, but I'm sure inside, they were asking).

Loyal Readers, you should sit down for this. If you are currently drinking shoko b'sakit, I recommend pinching the open end lest you squeeze the contents all over your room. If you are not currently drinking shoko b'sakit, may I ask why not?

Anyway, this will come as a GINORMOUS shock to you, but....we are still missing those last items.

But it's okay, I called my good friend Rena over at Faucets Certainly 'Rn't Us. She said she was going to take care of it and call me back.

Which we all know means...

[all together now, in a sing-song voice]

"I will no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-t take care of this. And I will certainly not call youuuuuuuuuuuuuu baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

So we wait. She promises it will only be another day or two. And we all know what that means.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Since you asked, because shoko b'sakit is not available here. At least not by that name or in such squeezable containers.
And yes, I was asking inside.

Arica said...

As a full fledged Israeli, sort of, I need to ask what a See Phone is? I don't think I have ever heard that one. And for the record, I was drinking shoco but in a cup while I was reading. What are the chances??

Gila Rose said...

A see-phone is a Very Important Piece of Sink Equipment. And Arica, I knew I could count on you to be holding up to the high standards of ABA (I'll ignore the fact that it wasn't b'sakit.)